Monday, January 21, 2008

The Karaoke Nazi.

I went to Karaoke yesterday. You know the drill. A hot fetid room overpacked with too many people sweating out alcohol and screaming their heads off. I felt a little bit off colour so wasn't really in the mood. Especially when one of our crowd jumped on the table and knocked out one of the ceiling tiles, which made two pints of built up air-conditioning fluid flood the floor. 'Legionnaires Disease here I come,' I mused. But all this aside what made it totally unbearable was the Karaoke Nazi. A new breed of Karaoke killer. She is a lovely girl, but she super glued her hand to the remote programmer. No one else got a look in. This was not a normal 'sit in front of the TV' type of remote dominatrix. This was out of control. No one could get her to release her vice like grip. She chose all the songs for everyone. If you wanted a song and she didn't like that song it was game over. That song was taken outside and shot in the head in the back alley. And unfortunately she liked all the songs i didn't. On my journey home i couldn't get kylies, 'Can't get you out of my head,' out of my goddam head. I think that the boys at Guantanamo Bay are doing it wrong. If they want to torture someone just employ a Karaoke nazi. That'll extort every piece of information they need out of the beardy bad boys.

No comments: